How to download Movie Box App on Android and PC
MovieBox App is one of the most popular apps present over the internet when it comes to watching your favorite movies or episodes of popular TV shows. This free app allows you to download or view shows or films of your choice whenever you want to watch them.
All you need to do is to install this app on your Android smartphone (iOS version here), sign in to the app and enjoy a plethora of online content to view over the app. It allows watching of HD Movies without the need for freezing or buffering. Also, you can watch anything you want with ease in your native language as the app contains contents spread across a various number of different languages and genres.
Features of the MovieBox App
It is a boon for people who are glued to their favorite TV Episodes and cannot afford to miss any of them. It provides its users with a number of interesting features which include:
- You can easily watch any TV episode or movie you want from anywhere at any time of the day.
- This application is full of online content covering various genres and languages. Now, no one will miss out on fun because of lack of their favorite content.
- You can watch, stream and download movies/episodes in HD.
- Besides, it also has a massive collection of latest video songs, cartoon shows, fictional shows and latest movie trailers.
- You don’t have to wait for buffering on this app as it doesn’t require a larger bandwidth to stream the content.
- The user interface of the app is very friendly and can be easily understood and used.
How to download Movie Box app on Android
Downloading and installing the app on your Android device is a very simple task. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned below and you are good to use the app.
- Click here to download Movie Box APK file to your Android Device.
- You can also use your laptop/personal computer to download the APK file. Once downloaded, transfer the file to your Android Smartphone via data-transfer cable.
- Next, head over to the Settings -> Security. Once the menu is loaded, tap on 'Unknown Sources’ and click on OK on the dialog box that follows. It will allow the permission to install the APK from outside sources on your Android device.
- Now, locate the MovieHD_420_42.apk file in the internal memory/SD Card of your Android device.
- Click on the file. This will start the installation on your smartphone when you click on the next button on the screen.
- Lastly, you need to open the Movie Box App. Click on the trust button, if popped, and you will be able to use the app on your phone.
How to download Movie Box App on PC/Laptop
Installation of the MovieBox for PC/Laptop is a little more difficult than installing it on your Android devices. This is so because it requires a third-party app known as BlueStacks to be installed first before installing the Movie Box App. Since there is no official app which could be installed on your PC, you will have to follow an alternative method listed below to use this app for your PC.
- Click here to download the Bluestacks Android Emulator for PC. The Emulator allows you to install any Android app onto your computer.
- Once downloaded, install this software on your PC. It would take a few minutes for the installation process to complete. Download the MovieBox APK in the mean time by following the steps above.
- As soon as the installation process is complete, launch the Android Emulator by clicking on the BlueStacks desktop Icon.
- If you look at the left side of the screen, you will see a black menu bar which contains the button to install APK in the emulator. Click on it.
- You will be presented with a new dialog box to select the APK file, select the MovieHD_420_42.apk which you have downloaded on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, you can see the app logo on homescreen of the emulator. Click on it to launch MovieBox for PC.
The content offered by the MovieBox App is regularly updated to include all the latest offering by various channels. It contains media for people of any age or group. You can find plenty of cartoons, fiction or non-fictional TV, history channels, movies and latest songs on this app.